Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Nashua man charged with assault
NASHUA - A city man is accused of breaking a bone in another man's face in an assault outside a downtown bar last October.
Jesus Figueroa, 37, of 108 Pine St., is charged with a class B felony of second degree assault.
Police learned of the assault when someone called for an ambulance on Oct. 4 at 10:11 p.m. for a man who reportedly was injured after falling on a sidewalk.
Investigators determined the man was the victim of an assault and suffered a fracture to his face. Figueroa became a suspect and ultimately was arrested after investigators obtained a warrant.
What's next:Figueroa is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 2
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 2
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Memorial heroic in NHIAA Div. I basketball semifinal defeat - 0
- Excess school money may target crowded classes in Manchester - 0
- Nashua board members apologize for signingCommon Core letter - 0
- Sen. Shaheen participates in all-night climate change ‘talkathon’ - 2
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs' Derek Forbort in the right place at the right time - 0
- Educators, advocates speak to new standards for use of force - 0
- Two Manchester health clinics working on merger plan - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
Hooksett vetos Pinkerton schools deal
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Shaheen among speakers at Senate Dems' climate change 'talkathon'