Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Nashua man charged with assault
NASHUA - A city man is accused of breaking a bone in another man's face in an assault outside a downtown bar last October.
Jesus Figueroa, 37, of 108 Pine St., is charged with a class B felony of second degree assault.
Police learned of the assault when someone called for an ambulance on Oct. 4 at 10:11 p.m. for a man who reportedly was injured after falling on a sidewalk.
Investigators determined the man was the victim of an assault and suffered a fracture to his face. Figueroa became a suspect and ultimately was arrested after investigators obtained a warrant.
What's next:Figueroa is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Armed man arrested after Manchester convenience store robbery - 0
- Store cashier in Littleton refuses to give up the cash to robber - 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Boy, 12, struck in Newton remains hospitalized - 0
- State revenue under projections for November - 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
UPDATE: Could be 'months' before deciding on charges in crash involving Dover city councilor
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424