June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Nashua man charged with assault
NASHUA - A city man is accused of breaking a bone in another man's face in an assault outside a downtown bar last October.
Jesus Figueroa, 37, of 108 Pine St., is charged with a class B felony of second degree assault.
Police learned of the assault when someone called for an ambulance on Oct. 4 at 10:11 p.m. for a man who reportedly was injured after falling on a sidewalk.
Investigators determined the man was the victim of an assault and suffered a fracture to his face. Figueroa became a suspect and ultimately was arrested after investigators obtained a warrant.
What's next:Figueroa is being held on $10,000 cash/surety bail pending arraignment Friday in 9th Circuit Court - Nashua District Division.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 33
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424