Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigate fatal crash in Concord
CONCORD - A local woman died Thursday from injuries she suffered in a four-vehicle crash at Clinton and South Fruit streets.
Ashleigh List, 29, and another person were taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the 4:47 p.m. crash. List later died from her injuries, while the other driver was treated and then released.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said two young children in List's car were not injured.
He said the initial investigation indicates List's vehicle rear-ended a car, causing a chain reaction involving two other motor vehicles in a line of traffic heading west on Clinton Street.
Accident reconstruction personnel from the Concord Police Department are currently investigating the collision. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call police at (603) 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Police say man found dead outside Wall Street Towers jumped - 5
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 147
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Apology issued for naming of Boston bomber as a victim of gun violence at Concord rally - 23
- Hellickson, Rays handcuff Red Sox - 0
- Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air - 0
- Fisher Cats drop second straight - 0
- Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez - 0
- Central High student says he was knocked unconscious; police investigate racial motive - 0
- New Hampshire Religion News in Brief - 0
- Police investigate cause of injuries to Seabrook family - 0
- Queen City community to celebrate U.N. World Refugee Day today - 0
Celtics' Rivers, Ainge meet to clear air
Manipulating NH: Bloomberg and the terrorist
Troubles mount for Patriots' Hernandez
Goffstown officials want new Exit 7 on I-293
Tax credit math: Who owns your money?
Drones and privacy: Debate just taking off