Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigate fatal crash in Concord
CONCORD - A local woman died Thursday from injuries she suffered in a four-vehicle crash at Clinton and South Fruit streets.
Ashleigh List, 29, and another person were taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the 4:47 p.m. crash. List later died from her injuries, while the other driver was treated and then released.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said two young children in List's car were not injured.
He said the initial investigation indicates List's vehicle rear-ended a car, causing a chain reaction involving two other motor vehicles in a line of traffic heading west on Clinton Street.
Accident reconstruction personnel from the Concord Police Department are currently investigating the collision. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call police at (603) 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Propane driver saved from waist-deep mud - 0
- Update: Men target practicing face felonies after report of shots fired in Hooksett - 4
- One-alarm fire kept to chimney area of Bridgewater home - 0
- Nashua woman hurt in Pelham crash - 0
- Man hurt in fall from tree stand in Swanzey - 0
- Officials: Manchester's crime rate showing sizable decline - 0
- Spaulding Turnpike speed limit headed up from 55 to 65 - 0
- Chemical spill at Nashua North sends 6 to hospital - 0
- Enfield home destroyed by 3-alarm blaze - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Two arrestesd for allegedly scamming motorists buying gas in Rochester - 0
- Londonderry police assisting in investigation of violent Maine home invasion - 0
- House Rules Committee rejects majority leader vote, OKs letting lawmakers carry guns - 0
- Man stealing wine threatens clerk of Manchester 7-Eleven with knife - 0
- Standing up for Salvation: Ringing the bell in the cold is a tough job - 0
- Man charged in Manchester stabbing - 1
- Hampstead home invasion suspect wants evidence tossed - 0
- Police say man swung ax at ex - 1
Police arrest pair after bullets fly
Vermont's disaster: An Obamedy of errors
Jeb takes a dip: First Flavor of the Week
After Newtown: A gun rights revival
NH reacts to thaw with Cuba
Power Plays: BANANAS and NH's energy needs
Police: Man endangered child after overdose