Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigate fatal crash in Concord
CONCORD - A local woman died Thursday from injuries she suffered in a four-vehicle crash at Clinton and South Fruit streets.
Ashleigh List, 29, and another person were taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the 4:47 p.m. crash. List later died from her injuries, while the other driver was treated and then released.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said two young children in List's car were not injured.
He said the initial investigation indicates List's vehicle rear-ended a car, causing a chain reaction involving two other motor vehicles in a line of traffic heading west on Clinton Street.
Accident reconstruction personnel from the Concord Police Department are currently investigating the collision. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call police at (603) 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester restaurant closed after employee commits suicide - 0
- Abby's home, but answers aren't as police ask public for help - 1
- Spofford three-car crash injuries two - 0
- Dover man remains in critical condition after motorcycle crash - 0
- 37 hikers rescued from Mt. Major over weekend - 3
- Missing since October, Abby Hernandez is home - 32
- Solutions sought in rectifying traffic backups in Meredith - 1
- Dover mortorcyclist taken to Maine hospital after crash - 0
- Keene police continue pedestrian collision investigation - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Blue Jays cool off Red Sox - 0
- Manchester panel OKs new academic standards, despite Common Core criticism - 0
- Still no budget in Nashua - 0
- Nashua's Nolan stars in Fishers' win, earns promotion to Triple-A - 0
- Derry councilors discuss putting limits on skyline - 0
- Swamp Bats fall; play at home Wednesday night - 0
- Nashua school staff see tests as key to tracking student growth - 0
- Conservation transaction could be postponed as Londonderry officials debate stewardship - 0
- Pandelena in second at New England Amateur golf - 0
Passers-by, including two active-duty Army soldiers, help rescue mom, daughter in I-93 rollover
PSU incoming lacrosse player killed in wreck
U.S. appeals courts issue conflicting rulings on Obamacare exchange subsidies such as NH's
Insanity: Obamacare and the rule of law