Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigate fatal crash in Concord
CONCORD - A local woman died Thursday from injuries she suffered in a four-vehicle crash at Clinton and South Fruit streets.
Ashleigh List, 29, and another person were taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the 4:47 p.m. crash. List later died from her injuries, while the other driver was treated and then released.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said two young children in List's car were not injured.
He said the initial investigation indicates List's vehicle rear-ended a car, causing a chain reaction involving two other motor vehicles in a line of traffic heading west on Clinton Street.
Accident reconstruction personnel from the Concord Police Department are currently investigating the collision. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call police at (603) 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two vehicle crash in Milton ends with one driver sustaining fatal injuries - 0
- Assisted living facility proposed for Londonderry - 0
- Plaistow police chief passes away after battle with cancer - 0
- Fire damages building at Jaffrey transfer station - 0
- Manchester chief now one of 2 finalists for Somerville post - 0
- Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long - 13
- Jaffrey fire at transfer station - 0
- Manchester police chief a finalist for Somerville job - 2
- Officials probe fire at Jaffrey trash sorting building - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Portland Sea Dogs get past NH Fisher Cats in righty’s first AA start of season - 0
- Keene Swamp Bats edge Sanford in NECBL action - 0
- Manchester's Hanover St. block party kicks off block party season - 0
- Little, MacDonald 1-2 in wild K&N 100 in Loudon - 0
- Kyle Busch focused leading up to Camping World RV Sales 301 - 0
- Somersworth man charged in three incidents - 0
- Hosts hoping for extended Little League district final - 0
- Manchester forums will allow public to question principal finalists - 0
- NH Supreme Court: Indigent woman entitled to state-funded services - 0
Coco is back in jail, but maybe not for long
Another View -- Tiler Eaton: The Northern Pass project would help, not hurt, NH's economy
Outrageous waste: You overpaid by how much?
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles