Home » News » Public Safety
Police investigate fatal crash in Concord
CONCORD - A local woman died Thursday from injuries she suffered in a four-vehicle crash at Clinton and South Fruit streets.
Ashleigh List, 29, and another person were taken to Concord Hospital for treatment of injuries sustained in the 4:47 p.m. crash. List later died from her injuries, while the other driver was treated and then released.
Lt. Timothy O'Malley said two young children in List's car were not injured.
He said the initial investigation indicates List's vehicle rear-ended a car, causing a chain reaction involving two other motor vehicles in a line of traffic heading west on Clinton Street.
Accident reconstruction personnel from the Concord Police Department are currently investigating the collision. Anyone who witnessed the crash or has information about it is asked to call police at (603) 225-8600.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man seriously hurt in North Country crash of 1967 Porsche - 0
- Teen hurt in Amherst boating crash - 0
- Ceremony for fallen police officers honors service and sacrifice - 2
- Amtrak suspends New York-Boston service after two trains collide in Conn.; up to 60 hurt - 0
- Two hurt in Epping crash involving bus, five other vehicles - 0
- New Boston man killed in fiery Mont Vernon crash - 0
- Man suffers serious burns in Plaistow house fire - 0
- Fire in Claremont Middle School of 'suspicious' origin - 0
- Construction of temporary bridge in Francestown set to start this month - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH College Notebook: Honors keep coming for several Granite State athletes - 0
- Another View -- Glenn Normandeau: Protecting endangered non-game species a NH success story - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: Inventors, beware of PGL -- Paranoia, greed and laziness - 0
- Marine think tank to move to former Great Bay campus - 0
- Mike Cote's Business Editor's Notebook: Vending machines go natural - 0
- Andy Schachat's On the Run: Lots to love about NH road race/triathlon scene - 0
- Investigators seek cause of Conn. train crash - 0
- Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win - 0
- College Baseball: Ravens outlast Penmen in 13 to survive another day - 0
Ortiz knocks in six in Red Sox win
UNH Law School grads told to 'serve justice'
Lebanon College graduates 19