Home » News » Public Safety
Two children injured in Concord crash
CONCORD — Two children were injured Friday in accident on Route 106, police said.
Lt. Tim O’Malley said Saturday that Bethany Judge, 27, of Concord, was turning left from Route 106 into a driveway for Walmart about 5 p.m. Friday when her van was hit by a pickup truck driven by Clifford Jones, 49, of Hooksett. He said the circumstances of the crash are still being investigated.
He said Judge and two of her four children, ages 5 and 10, were taken to Concord Hospital. The 5-year-old, a girl, suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, he said. Two other children, a 2-year-old and an infant, were not injured in the crash, he said.
Jones was taken to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, also with injuries that were not life-threatening, O’Malley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mark Hayward's City Matters: Manchester's bike culture shifts into high gear - 0
- Ignoring Lyme: What are state, towns doing? - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Red Sox makeover underway - 0
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: MacDonald has NHMS track experience - 0
- Drew Cline: Scott Brown plans to win over NH one handshake at a time - 0
- Anthony M. Kay - 0
- Walsh paces Sweeney Post past Laconia - 0
- Late rally lifts Red Sox past White Sox - 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Salem drops $50 permit for Sunday sales
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Anthony M. Kay
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax