Home » News » Public Safety
Two children injured in Concord crash
CONCORD — Two children were injured Friday in accident on Route 106, police said.
Lt. Tim O’Malley said Saturday that Bethany Judge, 27, of Concord, was turning left from Route 106 into a driveway for Walmart about 5 p.m. Friday when her van was hit by a pickup truck driven by Clifford Jones, 49, of Hooksett. He said the circumstances of the crash are still being investigated.
He said Judge and two of her four children, ages 5 and 10, were taken to Concord Hospital. The 5-year-old, a girl, suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, he said. Two other children, a 2-year-old and an infant, were not injured in the crash, he said.
Jones was taken to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, also with injuries that were not life-threatening, O’Malley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
- Firefighters battle blaze at Pittsfield pizza plant - 0
- Water main break in downtown Nashua - 0
- Manchester fire heavily damages one apartment - 0
- Derry teen credited with saving home from kitchen fire - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Merrimack survives scare - 0
- NHIAA Tournament Roundup: Central breaks away from Exeter - 0
- College Hockey: Dartmouth drops tournament opener - 0
- FEMA OKs $8m for repairs in Lincoln, Lebanon - 0
- Official says Manchester lost out on $1.5m for cell tower court has now ordered built - 7
- John Habib's City Sports: Derryfield's 'Mouse' made his mark - 1
- Rondo leads Celtics past Nets - 0
- Hats off to O'Neill, Monarchs - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Basketball: Maughn, Memorial top Londonderry - 0
Obamacare's new trick: Only temporary relief