Home » News » Public Safety
Two children injured in Concord crash
CONCORD — Two children were injured Friday in accident on Route 106, police said.
Lt. Tim O’Malley said Saturday that Bethany Judge, 27, of Concord, was turning left from Route 106 into a driveway for Walmart about 5 p.m. Friday when her van was hit by a pickup truck driven by Clifford Jones, 49, of Hooksett. He said the circumstances of the crash are still being investigated.
He said Judge and two of her four children, ages 5 and 10, were taken to Concord Hospital. The 5-year-old, a girl, suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, he said. Two other children, a 2-year-old and an infant, were not injured in the crash, he said.
Jones was taken to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, also with injuries that were not life-threatening, O’Malley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Rochester 10-year-old, grandmother escape fire in home with no smoke detectors - 0
- Authorities say smoking ignited oxygen in Derry apartment building fire - 1
- Motorcyclist flown to Maine hospital following crash on Route 125 - 0
- Londonderry police to open station to residents - 0
- Affair, threats alleged in Weare police chief investigation - 9
- Cause of 3-alarm Derry fire remains under investigation - 0
- Claremont police warn public about suspicious soda bottles - 1
- Mechanical failure ruled out in fatal plane crash that claimed lives of two Kingston men - 0
- UPDATED: Cause of three-alarm Derry blaze under investigation - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Kuster, Shea-Porter split on vote to arm Syrian rebels - 0
- Man arrested in White Park stabbing in Concord - 0
- Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester - 2
- Dean Kamen is a genius inventor, and he's pretty good at oratory, too - 3
- Tom Herzig's Trackside: Modified tour is shortened - 0
- Patriots Notebook: Pats wary of veteran playmaker Woodson - 0
- College Football: Expect offense when Richmond, UNH meet - 0
- Young fighters' dreams on display tonight at Fight to Educate - 0
- Drew Cline: When Republicans turn off Republicans - 7
Two arrested, car and cash seized in SWAT raid, drug bust at South Mammoth Road home in Manchester
Keene man charged with assault on 2-year-old
Another View -- Bill Duncan: What did the NH Supreme Court really say about private school funding?
Every vote counts: Here is the proof
Casino gambles: Hopes dashed all over
Havenstein says Christie backing a 'boost'