Home » News » Public Safety
Two children injured in Concord crash
CONCORD — Two children were injured Friday in accident on Route 106, police said.
Lt. Tim O’Malley said Saturday that Bethany Judge, 27, of Concord, was turning left from Route 106 into a driveway for Walmart about 5 p.m. Friday when her van was hit by a pickup truck driven by Clifford Jones, 49, of Hooksett. He said the circumstances of the crash are still being investigated.
He said Judge and two of her four children, ages 5 and 10, were taken to Concord Hospital. The 5-year-old, a girl, suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, he said. Two other children, a 2-year-old and an infant, were not injured in the crash, he said.
Jones was taken to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, also with injuries that were not life-threatening, O’Malley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner - 1
- Merrimack police find car sticking into road, charge man - 0
- Police say impairment and speed not factors in fatal crash in Conway - 0
- Manchester man sustains life-threatening injuries in Bedford crash - 0
- Barrington man, 41, dies in cycle crash - 0
- Bay State man hurt in Ripley Falls fall - 0
- Veteran Arizona officer named Rindge police chief - 3
- NH gun license form must change, critics say - 10
- Rimmon Heights honors Manchester Community Policing Division - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH Motor Speedway to again host two Sprint Cup Series weekends in 2015 - 0
- St. Anselm football players practice ini August heat - 0
- White, Glenn lift Fisher Cats over Harrisburg, 6-4 - 0
- KSC field hockey first in coaches poll - 0
- New England Patriots guard Mankins traded to Tampa for TE Wright - 0
- NH Fisher Cat Lee still striving for making it to the major leagues - 0
- Former city restaurateur gets jail sentence for sex assault - 0
- Former high school art teacher gets suspended sentence in drug case - 0
- New Manchester school district standards to give teachers more leeway - 0
Backyard boulder kills Raymond homeowner
Market Basket: 'So close, yet so far'
KSC field hockey first in coaches poll
Reports: Market Basket doomsday plan would shutter 61 of 71 stores if deal not struck soon
GOP for legal pot? Hemignway's high help
Ohio's Rob Portman: GOP can win back Senate