Home » News » Public Safety
Two children injured in Concord crash
CONCORD — Two children were injured Friday in accident on Route 106, police said.
Lt. Tim O’Malley said Saturday that Bethany Judge, 27, of Concord, was turning left from Route 106 into a driveway for Walmart about 5 p.m. Friday when her van was hit by a pickup truck driven by Clifford Jones, 49, of Hooksett. He said the circumstances of the crash are still being investigated.
He said Judge and two of her four children, ages 5 and 10, were taken to Concord Hospital. The 5-year-old, a girl, suffered serious, but not life-threatening, injuries, he said. Two other children, a 2-year-old and an infant, were not injured in the crash, he said.
Jones was taken to Catholic Medical Center in Manchester, also with injuries that were not life-threatening, O’Malley said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua - 0
- Police officer, firefighter team up to rescue dog from frozen Raymond river - 0
- Pilot safe after crash landing on Alton ice runway - 0
- Police dog Mingo is in even better hands - 0
- Manchester police honor their own for dedicated service - 1
- Damage from water main break closes portion of Allds Street in Nashua - 0
- Former UNH police chief remembered as 'amazing leader' - 0
- Pinkerton warns community of person soliciting students - 0
- Oil tanker strikes Memorial Bridge early Friday - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact - 0
- Planned Parenthood funds S&M Web video - 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: Gatsas incensed by unauthorized use of his phone number for 'robocalls' - 0
- Garry Rayno's State House Dome: Vote on death penalty repeal set for Wednesday - 0
- Legislative ethics: NH way works better than most - 0
- Blue shame: Obamacare's big change - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Newest Monarchs making impact - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Sox Beat: Aging catchers cause for concern - 0
- Ted Siefer's City Hall: It was all about chickens, alleged threats and nocturnal wanderings - 1
NH delays enforcing liquor warehouse pact
Two-alarm blaze at vacant building in Nashua
Charles Krauthammer: The wages of weakness
NH native holds lead spot in Iditarod
Roger Simon: How would Hillary handle Putin?