Home » News » Public Safety
Man shot in Hudson
HUDSON — A 20-year-old man was shot early Saturday, police said.
Police said the man, whose name they did not release Saturday morning, suffered a gunshot wound to his left leg about 2 a.m. Saturday in the Robinson Road area. The man was being treated Saturday at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for the injury, which police said is not life threatening.
Police did not say if the wound was self-inflicted or if the man was shot by someone else. They did say there is no danger to the public.
READER COMMENTS: 4
- Concord police stun, arrest gun rights protester after officer touched on shoulder - 101
- Horsing around: Manchester students name police horse - 1
- UPDATE: Elderly man burned in North Hampton camper fire has died - 3
- UPDATE: Windham's Common Man to open for dinner rush despite fire - 2
- Enfield fire leaves one burned - 0
- Driver rescued after Franklin crash, 50-foot plunge - 0
- Children hurt when tire swings falls in Manchester playground - 1
- Camper fire leaves Bridgewater man severely burned - 1
- N.J. woman injured in Moultonborough motorcycle crash - 1
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Salem student receives minor injuries in bus crash - 0
- 21 in Concord wake to find their tires slashed - 0
- House proposes special session to decide Medicaid expansion - 2
- NH man to be tried in $13 million mortgage fraud scheme - 0
- UPDATE: Elderly Nashua couple were stabbed to death - 3
- House, Senate at standoff over vaccines, voter registration bill - 0
- Rochester parents called to court to answer for truant children - 2
- Exeter High teachers' resignations announced at meeting - 0
- Rochester woman under arrest in underage party - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time