Home » News » Public Safety
Man shot in Hudson
HUDSON — A 20-year-old man was shot early Saturday, police said.
Police said the man, whose name they did not release Saturday morning, suffered a gunshot wound to his left leg about 2 a.m. Saturday in the Robinson Road area. The man was being treated Saturday at Massachusetts General Hospital in Boston for the injury, which police said is not life threatening.
Police did not say if the wound was self-inflicted or if the man was shot by someone else. They did say there is no danger to the public.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Two Lee police officers honored at dinner - 1
- All safe following early-morning Manchester blaze on West Side - 5
- Dozens displaced by Manchester apartment building fire - 4
- Ossipee woman killed in late-night Moultonborough crash - 1
- Danville couple struggling to get back on feet after explosion - 2
- Farmington school evacuated for bomb threat; police say kids are safe - 0
- Claremont elementary school to get safer sidewalks - 0
- Fire leaves Derry family of four homeless - 0
- Homeless man rescues woman who jumped from Granite Street Bridge - 2
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry serial burglar to admit to more residential break-ins - 0
- Londonderry victim of Maine shooting expected to recover - 0
- Derry man facing sex assaults wants trial, rejects plea deal - 0
- Bail set at $20,000 for escapee captured after DWI wreck of stolen car - 0
- These all-natural candles can double as massage oil - 0
- Dave D'Onfrio's Patriots Notebook: Finding a way to win - 0
- Sam Asano's Let's Invent: NoNose gets readers talking like nobody's business - 0
- Know the Law: Your trust can be named beneficiary of an IRA - 0
- Another View -- Bill O'Brien: Ask your state rep. to vote for transparency in the House - 32
The Sony hack: Kim's judgment of Obama
Tensions boil over after NYC police killings
'Everybody was extremely fortunate'