Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman hurt in rollover on Interstate 93
LONDONDERRY - A Manchester woman suffered serious injuries Friday when her car rolled over several times on Interstate 93, state police said.
Police said Alise Paraskeva, 26, was heading south on I-93 shortly after 5 p.m. Friday when she drove into a car driven by Paul Ashton, 50, Boston. Paraskeva's car left the road and flipped over. She was trapped under the car until being rescued and taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries police said were "significant" but not life threatening.
Ashton was not injured, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mont Vernon picks Milford officer as next police chief - 0
- Conway is heartened by word of her letter - 0
- Missing Conway teenager remains in 'grave' danger - 0
- Officials will share new information about missing Conway teen - 1
- Fire scene closes Goffstown's Paige Hill Road - 0
- Newton boy badly hurt when struck by SUV while walking - 0
- Body found floating in Sagamore Creek identified - 0
- Police probe Dover official's fatal car crash - 1
- Fundraiser tonight to benefit injured man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 0
- Sports Briefs: No miracle finish for Vonn - 0
- Browns QB Campbell cleared to face Pats - 0
- Bruins defenseman Boychuk's status unknown - 0
- SNHU seeks NCAA title - 0
- Wildcat gridders visit Maine in defining game for program - 0
- Manchester needs more police department argues in staffing report - 0
Science, art combine for cancer fundraiser
Conway is heartened by word of her letter
Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges
Reams threatens to sue county commissioners
McWages: They're about value
Pot debate precedes legislative hearings
Dingman: 'I try to be a better person'
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown says 'nothing is really changed' on political plans
Judge rules to keep officers on Laurie list
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072