Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman hurt in rollover on Interstate 93
LONDONDERRY - A Manchester woman suffered serious injuries Friday when her car rolled over several times on Interstate 93, state police said.
Police said Alise Paraskeva, 26, was heading south on I-93 shortly after 5 p.m. Friday when she drove into a car driven by Paul Ashton, 50, Boston. Paraskeva's car left the road and flipped over. She was trapped under the car until being rescued and taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries police said were "significant" but not life threatening.
Ashton was not injured, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Derry police add a new officer to the department - 0
- 1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford - 0
- 'Good Morning America' viewers see how much people care about missing Abigail Hernandez - 0
- Propane truck overturns on Bow side street - 0
- UPDATE: Stretch of I-293 South, North lanes reopen after propane tanker crashes - 1
- Claremont homeless man found dead - 0
- Woodshed restaurant fire investigation continues - 0
- Lincoln officer, Woodstock firefighters credited with saving homeowner's life - 0
- Rollover backs up traffic on Everett Turnpike - 0
READER COMMENTS: 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 2
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
- AG eyes whether credibility issue may undermine some Rockingham County convictions - 1
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072