Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman hurt in rollover on Interstate 93
LONDONDERRY - A Manchester woman suffered serious injuries Friday when her car rolled over several times on Interstate 93, state police said.
Police said Alise Paraskeva, 26, was heading south on I-93 shortly after 5 p.m. Friday when she drove into a car driven by Paul Ashton, 50, Boston. Paraskeva's car left the road and flipped over. She was trapped under the car until being rescued and taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries police said were "significant" but not life threatening.
Ashton was not injured, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- UPDATE: Search suspended for Northfield man presumed drowned - 0
- Power restored to downtown Manchester - 0
- Driver identified in fatal Northumberland crash - 0
- Warning issued to teens taking the ‘Polar Plunge’ challenge - 2
- Rochester, Dover police to collect expired prescription drugs - 0
- Search for missing swimmer halted in Bristol, to continue Tuesday - 0
- UPDATED: State Police bomb squad called to Manchester West High for plastic bottles of solvent - 0
- Swanzey man pulled from fire in serious condition - 0
- Man dies in Northumberland crash - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Tuition to go down 5 percent at community colleges - 0
- Colebrook almost became an island Tuesday night - 0
- Nashua man arrested on domestic violence charges - 0
- I-93 northbound in Londonderry open again after crash - 0
- State Supreme Court hearing arguments in education tax credit case - 0
- NHIAA Boys' Track Preview: Jenkins paces defending champ North - 0
- NHIAA Girls' Track Preview: McCabe, Parker lead way - 0
- Manchester DPW chief says up to 20 layoffs possible with proposed budget - 8
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: O’Neill’s injury leaves offensive void - 0
Manchester settles with federal civil rights agency over minority students in advanced courses
Lawmakers fight to find Medicaid fix
Manchester mayor: 'It's the tax cap budget'
Taxes and spending: Washington vs. NH
School fights mascot battle
Another View -- Jeff Goley and Will Infantine: Time for an increase in weekly benefits for NH unemployed
Texting while stopped: Banning safe behavior