Home » News » Public Safety
Manchester woman hurt in rollover on Interstate 93
LONDONDERRY - A Manchester woman suffered serious injuries Friday when her car rolled over several times on Interstate 93, state police said.
Police said Alise Paraskeva, 26, was heading south on I-93 shortly after 5 p.m. Friday when she drove into a car driven by Paul Ashton, 50, Boston. Paraskeva's car left the road and flipped over. She was trapped under the car until being rescued and taken to Parkland Medical Center in Derry for treatment of injuries police said were "significant" but not life threatening.
Ashton was not injured, police said.
READER COMMENTS: 9
- Nashua police department adds 8 new members - 1
- Talk of 'wings on pigs' threats on police tests U.S. speech rights - 0
- Brentwood police look to increase coverage after officer's death in May - 4
- Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm - 41
- Police investigate report of shots fired - 0
- Manchester blaze that left dozens homeless was accidental - 0
- Milford woman injured in Bedford crash - 0
- Park on any side of the street in Manchester during Christmas week - 0
- NYC mayor wants protests on hold after police deaths - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Pinkerton community excited about relationship with Google - 0
- OKC outguns Bonner, Spurs - 0
- Schaller sent back to minors - 0
- Mount Sunapee plan opponents want more hearings - 0
- Former Colonial Theatre finance director indicted - 0
- Circut Court Judge refuses to recuse himself from hearings - 0
- Pipeline push gets a second wind - 2
- Newbies welcome on NH slopes - 0
- Troy welfare officer indicted for misusing town’s money - 0
Pipeline push gets a second wind
Murder suspect fit for trial?
'Interview' buzz spreads to NH