Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested on kidnapping, attempted murder charges in Waltham, Mass. home invasion
WALTHAM, Mass. – A Manchester man was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Friday night and charged with kidnapping, attempted murder and other charges during a home invasion in Waltham, Mass., police said.
Andre Laventure, 26, of 200 Circle Road, Apt. 12, Manchester, NH was arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of attempted murder, carrying a firearm without a license, discharge of a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling and home invasion.
An earlier press release stated Laventure was considered armed and dangerous before he was arrested and taken into custody.
Laventure allegedly brandished a handgun, held the home's residents of 243 Lake St., against their will they were were assautled and robbed. He fired the gun at three victims who fled the scene but were not hit. None of the victims in the invasion where injured.
Police stated that Laventure was known to frequent the Watertown, Mass., area and listed an old address of 164 North Beacon St., in Watertown, Mass.
Cameron Fournier, 24, of 25 Rack Road, Chelmsford, Mass., was also arrested and charged with assault and battery and home invasion.
Both parties will be arraigned in Waltham District Court on Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
- Volunteers sought for discipline committees - 0
- Anderson lewdness trial is delayed - 5
- Police: Christmas cards stolen from mailboxes - 0
- Police probe Sanborn high school bomb threat - 0
- Raymond man faces trial in second child sex assault case - 0
- Manchester man charged with robbing store 3 times - 1
- Enfield man killed in hit-and-run in Vermont - 0
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- Driver killed in head-on collision in Columbia - 0
- UNH's logo: Hip ... for now - 1
- Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp - 0
- Woman suffers hip injury while fleeing Campton blaze - 0
- Bears sink Cowboys in frigid battle - 0
- Town's Visiting Nurse Service to get new lease on life in 2014 - 0
- In Portsmouth, ACA primer fails to draw much interest - 2
- Heating fuel assistance funding cuts draw ire of Rep. Kuster - 4
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Key NH Dems attend Lantos Foundation event honoring Clinton, White House partiesREADER COMMENTS: 0
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Hollis teen dies in crash on turnpike ramp
Wreaths Across America get big send-off
Where’s Waldo? Just ask the NSA
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424