Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester man arrested on kidnapping, attempted murder charges in Waltham, Mass. home invasion
WALTHAM, Mass. – A Manchester man was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Friday night and charged with kidnapping, attempted murder and other charges during a home invasion in Waltham, Mass., police said.
Andre Laventure, 26, of 200 Circle Road, Apt. 12, Manchester, NH was arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of attempted murder, carrying a firearm without a license, discharge of a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling and home invasion.
An earlier press release stated Laventure was considered armed and dangerous before he was arrested and taken into custody.
Laventure allegedly brandished a handgun, held the home's residents of 243 Lake St., against their will they were were assautled and robbed. He fired the gun at three victims who fled the scene but were not hit. None of the victims in the invasion where injured.
Police stated that Laventure was known to frequent the Watertown, Mass., area and listed an old address of 164 North Beacon St., in Watertown, Mass.
Cameron Fournier, 24, of 25 Rack Road, Chelmsford, Mass., was also arrested and charged with assault and battery and home invasion.
Both parties will be arraigned in Waltham District Court on Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Job applicant charged with helping himself to a couple of bottles of champagne - 2
- Bow man robbed after leaving Manchester YMCA - 0
- Police say Keene robbery victim was targeted through online dating site - 0
- Keene police investigating attempted robbery at grocery store - 0
- Man, woman charged in 3 Kensington burglaries - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 0
- UPDATE: Convicted sex offender turns himself in - 0
- UPDATE: 3 teens taken into custody for Laconia boys and girls club damage - 1
- Exeter drug sweep nets four - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- John DiStaso's Granite Status: New NHDP campaign calls on Scott Brown to disclose clients - 0
- Glitches resolved in new managed-care Medicaid system - 0
- Two sent to the hospital after Barrington crash - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Nashua teacher contract ratified - 0
- College roundup: Local men's teams go 3-0 for the night - 0
- Girls basketball: Derryfield, Bow girls' teams win - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- Progress reported in Pinkerton-Hooksett high school deal - 1
Exeter drug sweep nets four
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
Bird blenders: 'Green energy' sacrifice
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424