Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Aug 14, 2014
Jul 24, 2014
Manchester man arrested on kidnapping, attempted murder charges in Waltham, Mass. home invasion
WALTHAM, Mass. – A Manchester man was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Friday night and charged with kidnapping, attempted murder and other charges during a home invasion in Waltham, Mass., police said.
Andre Laventure, 26, of 200 Circle Road, Apt. 12, Manchester, NH was arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of attempted murder, carrying a firearm without a license, discharge of a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling and home invasion.
An earlier press release stated Laventure was considered armed and dangerous before he was arrested and taken into custody.
Laventure allegedly brandished a handgun, held the home's residents of 243 Lake St., against their will they were were assautled and robbed. He fired the gun at three victims who fled the scene but were not hit. None of the victims in the invasion where injured.
Police stated that Laventure was known to frequent the Watertown, Mass., area and listed an old address of 164 North Beacon St., in Watertown, Mass.
Cameron Fournier, 24, of 25 Rack Road, Chelmsford, Mass., was also arrested and charged with assault and battery and home invasion.
Both parties will be arraigned in Waltham District Court on Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- NH killer in 1991 Smart trial seeks time with wife - 8
- Newport shooting victim in stable but critical condition - 0
- Nashua arrests 9 on drug warrants - 0
- Police: Nashua man in car targeted by gunfire was felon with gun - 1
- Man shot at in Nashua drive-by charged with unrelated possession of stolen gun - 0
- NH Supreme Court rules 4 teen killers entitled to sentencing hearings - 6
- Hampton woman who fatally struck pedestrian wants blood test thrown out of court - 1
- Man seeks to upend conviction in Deerfield home invasion case - 0
- Police say North Hampton man distributed child sex abuse images - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Playing for a purpose Field Hockey Jamboree at Manchester Memorial - 0
- Franklin Pierce's Kirsh to retire as AD - 0
- UNH Wildcat gridders can't stop Toledo, 54-20 - 0
- UNH Wildcats volleyball looking forward to good season - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Pats' cuts hold few surprises - 0
- New-look Boston Red Sox taking test run - 0
- NH Fisher Cats bats silenced in Conn., in 3-1 loss - 0
- Boston Red Sox limited to one hit in loss to Tampa Bay, 7-0 - 0
- Donald Trump to headline 1st Amendment event in NH - 0
Mount Washington Auto Road to host largest gathering of alternative-energy based vehicles in North America
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917