May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Manchester man arrested on kidnapping, attempted murder charges in Waltham, Mass. home invasion
WALTHAM, Mass. – A Manchester man was arrested at 11:29 p.m. Friday night and charged with kidnapping, attempted murder and other charges during a home invasion in Waltham, Mass., police said.
Andre Laventure, 26, of 200 Circle Road, Apt. 12, Manchester, NH was arrested and charged with two counts of kidnapping, 3 counts of attempted murder, carrying a firearm without a license, discharge of a firearm within 500 feet of a dwelling and home invasion.
An earlier press release stated Laventure was considered armed and dangerous before he was arrested and taken into custody.
Laventure allegedly brandished a handgun, held the home's residents of 243 Lake St., against their will they were were assautled and robbed. He fired the gun at three victims who fled the scene but were not hit. None of the victims in the invasion where injured.
Police stated that Laventure was known to frequent the Watertown, Mass., area and listed an old address of 164 North Beacon St., in Watertown, Mass.
Cameron Fournier, 24, of 25 Rack Road, Chelmsford, Mass., was also arrested and charged with assault and battery and home invasion.
Both parties will be arraigned in Waltham District Court on Monday morning.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 0
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 0
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
- Police say Nashua man struck woman with Jeep - 0
- Police seek man they say passed counterfeit bill at Manchester mall - 1
- Manchester police seek Food Mart robber - 4
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 2
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
- Officials say Goffstown High ‘safe’ after threat of violence - 0
- Manchester Community College graduates told ‘speak your minds’ - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- Nurse said Exeter Hospital is making her a ‘scapegoat’ in hepatitis case - 0
- Derry council defends officials' purchases - 0
- Nashua librarian reports E-books flying off virtual shelves - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424