Home » News » Public Safety
Car accident leads to Rochester DUI arrest
ROCHESTER - A report of a vehicle off the road near the Sky Haven airport in Rochester Saturday, led to the arrest of the driver, Ricky Dyer of West Lebaon, Maine of charges of Driving Under the Influence and several other charges, police said.
When police responded to the scene, they found the a 2001 Nissan Maxima, resting perpendicular to the stop sign on Rochester Hill Road. Myer, who police identified as the driver, was out of the vehicle and smelled of alcohol.
In addition to his DUI offense, Dyer was also charged with transportation of alcoholic beverages and driving after revocation or suspension. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and given a court arraignment date of Jan. 24, 2013.
Police noted he had previous DUI arrests in both Maine and New Hampshire.
Anyone with information that would be helpful in this case are asked to call Rochester Police at (603) 330-7127 or the Crimeline at (603) 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Lost Massachusetts hikers found safe in NH - 0
- City police schedule community meeting - 1
- Missing Massachusetts woman returns home - 0
- Nashua man's condition upgraded after Hudson bicycle-car collision - 0
- Missing autistic Maine teen found in Jefferson woods - 0
- Nashua bicyclist hurt in collision with car - 0
- Three injured in Route 16 accident in Ossipee - 0
- State fire marshal urges eventual ban on all fireworks - 23
- Manchester welcomes 14 new police recruits - 7
READER COMMENTS: 0
- On Baseball: Matinee win keeps Fisher Cats on a roll - 0
- Argentina tops Netherlands in shootout to reach final - 0
- Uehara named to AL all-star team - 0
- All Saints' Episcopal picks a new rector - 0
- New rabbi joins Temple Israel of Portsmouth - 0
- Bob & Sons Automotive has been a West Side fixture for 50 years - 0
- Nashua talking trees to improve life in city - 0
- Granite Staters set sights on Quebec pilgrimage - 0
- Concerns raised over property removal from home - 0
Police say Manchester woman arrested for punching ex-boyfriend during custody exchange in Walmart parking lot
Bikers say under-30 generation isn't interested, and can't afford many of the top motorcycles
Praising freedom: While curtailing it
Ban fireworks? Get serious
GOP criticizes Shaheen over gas tax