Home » News » Public Safety
Car accident leads to Rochester DUI arrest
ROCHESTER - A report of a vehicle off the road near the Sky Haven airport in Rochester Saturday, led to the arrest of the driver, Ricky Dyer of West Lebaon, Maine of charges of Driving Under the Influence and several other charges, police said.
When police responded to the scene, they found the a 2001 Nissan Maxima, resting perpendicular to the stop sign on Rochester Hill Road. Myer, who police identified as the driver, was out of the vehicle and smelled of alcohol.
In addition to his DUI offense, Dyer was also charged with transportation of alcoholic beverages and driving after revocation or suspension. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and given a court arraignment date of Jan. 24, 2013.
Police noted he had previous DUI arrests in both Maine and New Hampshire.
Anyone with information that would be helpful in this case are asked to call Rochester Police at (603) 330-7127 or the Crimeline at (603) 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- For Nashua student walkers, commute may soon be safer - 0
- Several pets succumb to fire at Farmington home Thursday - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- Franklin’s newest police recruit, a German shepherd pup, can smell trouble - 0
- Dover police convince local man to go to hospital for evaluation - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Burning baton twirler attracts Manchester fire truck - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- A second chance: Manchester hasn't won Hooksett yet - 0
- Calling Deep Throat: Where is Obama's Mark Felt? - 0
- Monarchs know there's always room for improvement - 0
- Student artwork on display in Derry for PTA's Reflections - 0
- Town, school budgets approved in Amherst - 0
- Wilton-Lyndeborough elementary school merger plan passes - 0
- Hollis voters approve all warrant articles - 0
- Div. I Girls' Basketball: Bedford advances to final with ease - 0
- Boys' Hockey: Souhegan, John Stark-Hopkinton advance in Div. III - 0
Two officers pinpointed in Weare shooting
Town, school budgets approved in Amherst
Hollis voters approve all warrant articles
Rochester firm is ready to add jobs
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown to announce exploratory committee for U.S. Senate run
No dice: House kills casino gambling bill