Home » News » Public Safety
Car accident leads to Rochester DUI arrest
ROCHESTER - A report of a vehicle off the road near the Sky Haven airport in Rochester Saturday, led to the arrest of the driver, Ricky Dyer of West Lebaon, Maine of charges of Driving Under the Influence and several other charges, police said.
When police responded to the scene, they found the a 2001 Nissan Maxima, resting perpendicular to the stop sign on Rochester Hill Road. Myer, who police identified as the driver, was out of the vehicle and smelled of alcohol.
In addition to his DUI offense, Dyer was also charged with transportation of alcoholic beverages and driving after revocation or suspension. He was released on $1,000 personal recognizance bail and given a court arraignment date of Jan. 24, 2013.
Police noted he had previous DUI arrests in both Maine and New Hampshire.
Anyone with information that would be helpful in this case are asked to call Rochester Police at (603) 330-7127 or the Crimeline at (603) 335-6500.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Police ready to make a wardrobe change - 0
- Man, 41, dies after his car hits utility pole by Nashua library - 0
- Derry fire displaces five - 0
- Two fall about 50 feet from Crotched Mountain ski lift - 1
- Three-alarm fire levels Loudon garage - 0
- Man, 41, dies when car hits pole in front of Nashua Library - 0
- Windsor man seriously injured in Bennington crash with logging truck - 0
- Hollis teen mourned after fatal crash on turnpike - 1
- AG reports progress in search for Hernandez; defends not releasing sensitive information - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Would you support spending local tax dollars to buy your police department a $250K armored vehicle?
- Total Votes: 1072