Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Manchester Police say K-9 Colt latched onto homeless man
MANCHESTER - A homeless man was treated for a bite wound to his leg after police said he broke into a vacant apartment house and was "apprehended" by K-9 Colt.
Scott David, 48, no fixed address, was arrested Sunday afternoon inside 305 Hanover St. Someone called police after seeing a "suspicious man" crawling through a window into the apartment building, according to a news release.
Officer Lisa Mackey arrived and began checking the building. Looking through a window, she saw a man inside and yelled for him to come out. Instead, police said the man fled further into the building.
Police then called in Officer Chris Biron and K-9 Colt to search the building. Officers announced the police dog was there, to give David a chance to come out, but when he didn't, Biron and K-9 Colt began the search.
They quickly located David hiding in a room on the second floor where Colt bit David in the leg. He was arrested without further incident, police said.
David was charged with criminal trespass and resisting arrest, then taken to the hospital for treatment of the bite wound.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Ex-Goffstown teacher indicted on sexual assault charges - 0
- Claremont police identify suspect in three armed robberies - 0
- Three boys accused of vandalizing Lakes Region Boys and Girls Club - 0
- Confessed burglar tells investigators pair 'did it for the thrill' - 0
- Bow man robbed at gunpoint near YMCA - 0
- Sex offender sought for failing to register turns himself in - 0
- Raymond man convicted in second sexual assault case - 0
- Champagne dream leads to job applicant’s arrest - 1
- Wanted Vermont man evading capture allegedly tried to run over officer - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Sports Briefs: Broncos’ Welker to miss tonight’s game - 0
- Doc has his night in Boston - 0
- Airlines, weapon makers were the best for shareholders in 2013 - 0
- FDA unveils plan to rein in antibiotics on farms - 0
- Outlet malls: Not what they used to be - 0
- Calif. outlaws ‘revenge porn' - 0
- Kuster launches 'Holiday Cards for Heroes' - 0
- Minor bus accident in Derry blamed on icy roads - 0
- Mega Millions jackpot expected to reach $400m - 0
'From Bimah to Broadway' in Queen City
Win tickets to see Medium Lauren Rainbow
Where is Benghazi? Kuster's refusal to stand
Shea-Porter: GOP ad about ACA in NH is false
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424