Keene State hoopsters win a close one
The Owls (5-3) led by 13 with five minutes to play but the Trailblazers (2-6) made things interesting down the stretch.
Martin finished with 16 points while Anthony Mariano and Dover's John Boyatsis finished with 15 and 12 points, respectively.
NHTI 96, Paul Smith's College 66: Londonderry's Zach Stevens had 15 points and Pembroke's Jackson Riel added 13 as the Lynx (13-1) ran away with one in Concord. Ahntwan Harris added 12 points to the NHTI attack.
Hartford 67, Dartmouth 52: Pembroke's Alex Hall scored 13 including five straight baskets in the first half to help Hartford to a road win in Hanover Sunday afternoon. Hartford is 7-2 whiel Dartmouth is 1-7.
The Hawks led by as many as 23 in the second half. Tia Dawson and Faziah Steen led Dartmouth with 14 points apiece.
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.Be the first to comment.