The places that experienced the largest increase in the share of tax returns claiming EITC from 2007 to 2010 are Mississippi, Georgia, Arizona, Idaho, Tennessee, Arkansas, Nevada, Utah, Alabama, and Florida. The places that experienced the smallest increase are the District of Columbia, North Dakota, Alaska, Connecticut, New Jersey, Massachusetts, Maryland, New Hampshire, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Wyoming.CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment