$19.15M contract for BAE for JSF flares and impusle cartridges
BAE Systems-Electronics Solutions, Nashua, N.H., is being awarded a three year $19,152,900 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity letter contract to manufacture MJU-68/69 flares and CCU-168 impulse cartridge for the Joint Strike Fighter program. Work will be performed in Toone, Tenn., and work is expected to be completed by December 2015. Contract funds in the amount of $2,264,724 will be obligated at the time of the award and will not expire before the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was not competitively procured in accordance with U.S.C. 10 2304 (c)(1). The NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support, Mechanicsburg, Pa., is the contracting activity (N00104-13-D-K017).
LATEST NEW HAMPSHIRE ANGLE
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 0
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 0
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
- Bedford native keeps Boston close to her heart - 0
- Nashua aldermen approve lease for community garden - 0
- Work begins on dam repairs - 0
- Peterborough tradition welcomes giant puppets - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!
Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise
IRS head says Tea Party was not a target
Athletes and PE: Give them credit for sports
NH vote nears on expansion of Medicaid