BAE Systems-Electronics Solutions, Nashua, N.H., is being awarded a three year $19,152,900 indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity letter contract to manufacture MJU-68/69 flares and CCU-168 impulse cartridge for the Joint Strike Fighter program. Work will be performed in Toone, Tenn., and work is expected to be completed by December 2015. Contract funds in the amount of $2,264,724 will be obligated at the time of the award and will not expire before the end of the current fiscal year. This contract was not competitively procured in accordance with U.S.C. 10 2304 (c)(1). The NAVSUP Weapon Systems Support, Mechanicsburg, Pa., is the contracting activity (N00104-13-D-K017).CLICK TO VIEW THE SOURCE MATERIAL
To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:
- Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
- Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
- Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
- Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
- Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
- If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.
Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.
Be the first to comment.
Post a comment