Merrimack Rec facilitates call from Santa
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Parks and Recreation Department is accepting registrations for its Santa Calling Program, which is available to local children in preschool through second-grade.
Santa would like to surprise Merrimack's younger children with a very special phone call this holiday season.
To get a call, parents can complete a registration form and either mail or drop it off at the Merrimack Parks and Recreation Dept., 6 Baboosic Lake Rd., Merrimack NH 03054, by Friday.
Forms are available at the town hall, public library and town website, www.merrimacknh.gov.
They may also be faxed to the recreation department at 424-0461.
Calls from Santa will be made between 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- New Hampshire Club News - 0
- No ‘official’ Winni Derby big carch winner announced yet - 0
- Dunbarton neighbors cry foul over proposed chicken barn - 0
- Meredith’s damaged docks expected to be repaired before holiday weekend - 0
- Salem board votes to hire assistant town manager - 0
- Salem town manager defends contract for Town Hall work - 0
- Windham officials proceed with caution on traffic light debate - 0
- Hooksett school board workshop cancelled after two members leave - 0
- Goffstown board sticks with decision to switch library with classroom - 0
Memorial Day events in New Hampshire
New Hampshire Club News
Consider Nevada: Gambling always expands