Merrimack Rec facilitates call from Santa
MERRIMACK - The Merrimack Parks and Recreation Department is accepting registrations for its Santa Calling Program, which is available to local children in preschool through second-grade.
Santa would like to surprise Merrimack's younger children with a very special phone call this holiday season.
To get a call, parents can complete a registration form and either mail or drop it off at the Merrimack Parks and Recreation Dept., 6 Baboosic Lake Rd., Merrimack NH 03054, by Friday.
Forms are available at the town hall, public library and town website, www.merrimacknh.gov.
They may also be faxed to the recreation department at 424-0461.
Calls from Santa will be made between 6-8 p.m. on Dec. 18 and 19.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Fishermen say lie-detector test keeps Winni Derby honest - 0
- Some Winni Derby fishermen report seeing smaller catches - 0
- Tour de Breakfast fuels about 466 who bicycled, walked to work - 0
- A Family Promise holding talent search for fall fundraiser - 0
- Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest' - 0
- Record Powerball jackpot has Granite Staters dreaming - 1
- Online fund set up for Salem house fire victims - 0
- Hooksett Police Commission walks away - 1
- Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones! - 0
Hooksett Police Commission walks away
Stacey Cole's Nature Talks: Of all wild bird songs, the fox sparrow's sound is the 'sweetest'
A great day for a road race
Win tickets to see the Rolling Stones!