Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Two men charged in stabbing in Conway
CONWAY - Two people were arrested Friday related to a stabbing at the White Deer Motel, police said.
Police said Casey Bartholomew-Fuller, 17, of Wolfeboro, and Tyler Dias, 18, of North Conway, were arrested about 1:40 a.m. Friday.
Bartholomew-Fuller was charged with first-degree assault and falsifying physical evidence, while Dias was charged with simple assault. However, police did not provide any information about the alleged stabbing, including the victim's name or any circumstances about the incident.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- City man charged with endangering child - 0
- Coos Superior Court hands up indictments - 0
- Coos County jury indicts Lancaster man in theft of firearms - 0
- Page Restaurant owners agree to pay $4,000 as part of plea deal - 0
- Driver arrested after nearly hitting Canaan police chief - 0
- Police say man attacked woman with sword - 0
- Couple charged in connection with Exeter burglaries - 0
- Former Berlin man to be sentenced April 1 for credit union robbery - 0
- Burglary spee brings more charges for Seabrook man - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Snow could reschedule Super Bowl - 2
- Red Sox deal Morales for backup infielder - 0
- It's a season of switching teams for NASCAR drivers - 0
- Central girls down Trinity in OT - 0
- Pistons edge Celtics - 0
- Business is good for football elite - 0
- Negotiator: Israeli-Palestinian talks might take year to complete - 0
- Harvard student charged in bomb hoax released on bail - 3
- Jackknifed propane tanker closes I-293 to traffic for hours in aftermath - 0
Snow could reschedule Super Bowl
1 dead following Route 101 crash in Milford
City man charged with endangering child
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424