Mar 12, 2014
Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Salem police arrest man on drug charges twice in one weekend
SALEM - A 35-year-old man was arrested twice in the same weekend on drug charges after police fielded complaints about the man's behavior.
Police were called to the Mall at Rockingham Park Friday at 8:19 p.m. in response to complaints that a man - later identified as Sean Irish - appeared disoriented as he walked around the parking lot looking into parked cars. Officers spoke with Irish, then called Salem Fire & Rescue to have him checked out due to his condition, police said. Irish had prescription drugs on him and police believe he may have taken up to 80 pills in a short period of time, according to deputy police chief Shawn Patten.
After the brief exam, Irish was told he was under arrest. He allegedly struggled with officers as he was being taken into custody. He was eventually released on $1,000 bail, but soon wound up in handcuffs again.
On Saturday, police were called to LaQuinta Hotel for a report of a man refusing to pay or leave the premises. Responding officers found Irish at the scene and took him into custody. Irish allegedly had a small amount of marijuana on him. He was charged with two counts of possession of a controlled drug, disorderly conduct, resisting arrest and criminal trespass. Irish was released again following his arrest.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Was a crime committed? Nashua police are not certain - 0
- Man arrested in Nashua market robbery - 0
- Fugitive of the week arrested in Maine - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: City woman connected to fatal crash in court again - 0
- UPDATED: Rochester man shot multiple times as police attempted arrest - 0
- Bedford man sentenced for lobster trap thefts - 0
- Manchester police recover $2,000 worth of painkillers in drug arrest - 2
- UPDATE: Hudson police standoff ends; person in custody - 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 2
READER COMMENTS: 12
- Manchester woman wakes to find burglar in home - 0
- No dice: House kills casino gambling bill - 4
- Poetry Out Loud championship rescheduled due to storm - 0
- Portsmouth buildings evacuated for reported gas leak - 0
- Mass. man dies in Chesterfield crash - 0
- Manchester collision results in pedestrian's death - 1
- SCORE workshop offers social media tips - 0
- Sens. Shaheen, Ayotte slam latest push for online sales tax - 5
- Bedford girls basketball team spreads the scoring wealth - 0
SCORE workshop offers social media tips
Minimum wages: Maximum spin
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown doles out $29k to NHGOP committees from his PAC
Hooksett votes down Pinkerton schools deal