Dec 4, 2014
Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
Allenstown Police released this photo of Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, from a prior arrest. She is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony, stemming from an incident at the Bi-Wise Market Sunday evening.
ALLENSTOWN - Allenstown police are on the lookout for a woman who is accused of robbing a local market and assaulting a clerk who attempted to prevent her escape.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony. An active warrant for her arrest is in effect.
Bilodeau was accused of stealing $126 in merchandise from the Bi-Wise Market Sunday at approximately 8:55 p.m. Police say that when confronted by employees, Bilodeau fled the store. A female clerk pursued Bilodeau to the parking lot and attempted to prevent her from entering her car, police said, and Bilodeau then allegedly reached into the back of her vehicle and brandished a "blunt object," striking the clerk.
Police said the assault broke the skin on the clerk's arm and caused significant bruising, though she did not require medical attention at the scene.
Bilodeau is described as 5-foot-5, 120 pounds, with blonde-tipped brown hair hanging down to her lower back. She was last seen driving a silver 2001 Mazda Protégé with New Hampshire registration, 2952378.
Police have no leads on Bilodeau's whereabouts. Her last known address was on Third Street in Rollinsford, but she does not reside there any longer. "We really don't have much of a lead as to where she is right now, we don't have an area we're focusing on," said Police Chief Shawn Mulholland. "More likely than not she's in (the Allenstown) area, but we don't know."
Allenstown Police are requesting that anyone with information on Bilodeau or her whereabouts contact them at 485-9500, or call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Maine police search car belonging to husband of Londonderry shooting victim - 0
- Man arrested after chase, threatening to shoot police in Bow - 0
- Good Samaritan pins Manchester purse snatcher - 1
- Police look for Laconia sub shop robber - 0
- Claremont man indicted on two charges of arson - 0
- Police hunt pair they believe attacked couple at Rochester motel - 0
- Phone evidence likely allowed in Hampstead home invasion trial - 0
- Grand jury indicts one of three men accused in murder of Madbury teen - 0
- Piano teacher wants statement tossed before sex assault trial - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Homeless man who saved woman from river: 'I don't consider myself a hero' - 9
- High School Basketball: Rivalries renewed in QCIBT - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Will they get everything on their list? - 0
- Tuohy brothers add new restaurant in familiar spot - 0
- New Horizons volunteers deliver groceries and good cheer, making Christmas special - 0
- Charles Arlinghaus: The fiscal mismanagement in Washington is a choice - 26
- 'Yes, Virginia, there is a Santa Claus' - 0
Londonderry schools placed on lockdown after soldier's unplanned visit to high school causes alarm
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483