Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
ALLENSTOWN - Allenstown police are on the lookout for a woman who is accused of robbing a local market and assaulting a clerk who attempted to prevent her escape.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony. An active warrant for her arrest is in effect.
Bilodeau was accused of stealing $126 in merchandise from the Bi-Wise Market Sunday at approximately 8:55 p.m. Police say that when confronted by employees, Bilodeau fled the store. A female clerk pursued Bilodeau to the parking lot and attempted to prevent her from entering her car, police said, and Bilodeau then allegedly reached into the back of her vehicle and brandished a "blunt object," striking the clerk.
Police said the assault broke the skin on the clerk's arm and caused significant bruising, though she did not require medical attention at the scene.
Bilodeau is described as 5-foot-5, 120 pounds, with blonde-tipped brown hair hanging down to her lower back. She was last seen driving a silver 2001 Mazda Protégé with New Hampshire registration, 2952378.
Police have no leads on Bilodeau's whereabouts. Her last known address was on Third Street in Rollinsford, but she does not reside there any longer. "We really don't have much of a lead as to where she is right now, we don't have an area we're focusing on," said Police Chief Shawn Mulholland. "More likely than not she's in (the Allenstown) area, but we don't know."
Allenstown Police are requesting that anyone with information on Bilodeau or her whereabouts contact them at 485-9500, or call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Accused New Ipswich bank robber says he shouldn’t be on the streets - 1
- Manchester man accused of violating bail conditions - 0
- Jury: Bow roofer swindled customers in Rockingham County. - 0
- Voyeurism complaints against former UNH athletic staffer stem from Vermont game - 4
- Former UNH athletic staffer charged in Newmarket, ordered to stay off campus - 0
- Man sentenced 47 years in prison for murdering Raymond man - 0
- Janitor arrested after Gilford vet's office discovers drug missing - 0
- UPDATE: Police arrest two more in Sunday's attack on Laurel Street - 6
- Teen assaulted Sunday is charged after school fight on Monday - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester Memorial’s reign comes to an end - 0
- MTA seeks shift to city’s health plan - 0
- Eliminating budget group focus of deliberative session - 0
- Nashua school superintendent to present revised budget - 0
- Manchester Central High’s John Rist, back in charge, wipes slate clean for some - 0
- NH well-represented in U16 skiing - 0
- Dery councilors sign off on Adams Memorial Building repairs - 0
- Nashua YMCA lifeguard: ‘My training just kicked in and instincts took over’ - 0
- Milford police officers want to meet you for coffee - 1
House votes for cellphone ban while driving
George Will: Misreading Putin, and history