Oct 30, 2014
Oct 2, 2014
Sep 25, 2014
Sep 18, 2014
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
Allenstown Police released this photo of Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, from a prior arrest. She is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony, stemming from an incident at the Bi-Wise Market Sunday evening.
ALLENSTOWN - Allenstown police are on the lookout for a woman who is accused of robbing a local market and assaulting a clerk who attempted to prevent her escape.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony. An active warrant for her arrest is in effect.
Bilodeau was accused of stealing $126 in merchandise from the Bi-Wise Market Sunday at approximately 8:55 p.m. Police say that when confronted by employees, Bilodeau fled the store. A female clerk pursued Bilodeau to the parking lot and attempted to prevent her from entering her car, police said, and Bilodeau then allegedly reached into the back of her vehicle and brandished a "blunt object," striking the clerk.
Police said the assault broke the skin on the clerk's arm and caused significant bruising, though she did not require medical attention at the scene.
Bilodeau is described as 5-foot-5, 120 pounds, with blonde-tipped brown hair hanging down to her lower back. She was last seen driving a silver 2001 Mazda Protégé with New Hampshire registration, 2952378.
Police have no leads on Bilodeau's whereabouts. Her last known address was on Third Street in Rollinsford, but she does not reside there any longer. "We really don't have much of a lead as to where she is right now, we don't have an area we're focusing on," said Police Chief Shawn Mulholland. "More likely than not she's in (the Allenstown) area, but we don't know."
Allenstown Police are requesting that anyone with information on Bilodeau or her whereabouts contact them at 485-9500, or call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester pair arrested for fighting in Merrimack parking lot - 0
- Nashua man who was shot by officer sentenced to 5-10 years - 0
- Nashua man charged in child sexual assault - 0
- Two accused of trafficking women in Hampton, Hooksett and Manchester - 3
- 'Fugitive of Week' captured in Hooksett - 0
- Pedestrian struck in Keene - 0
- Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four - 1
- Manchester Crimewatch: Man has excuse for missing court in Conway - he was in jail - 0
- Claremont man charged with arson in May fire - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dyn hosts high school programmers for 'Hack-A-Palooza' competition - 0
- Deliberations begin in trial of former Derry man accused of sex assault - 0
- Parking lot for new Hudson football field due to be paved - 0
- ACLU files federal suit to stop NH's 'ballot selfie' publishing law - 0
- Election Day hotline established to report suspected voter fraud, abuse - 2
- NHIAA Cross Country: Moskowitz, Kimball primed for Meet of Champions battle - 0
- Salem coach Rich has seen playoff runs from both sidelines - 0
- Monarchs' Schultz leads by example - 0
- Manchester Marathon day to draw about 1,700 runners - 0
School's out for voters
Manchester pub crawl leads to arrest of four
- Whom do you think bears the brunt of the blame for the mayhem this weekend in Keene?
- KSC students
- KSC administration
- Visitors from out of town
- A combination of any/all of the above
- Total Votes: 2483