May 22, 2013
May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
Allenstown Police released this photo of Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, from a prior arrest. She is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony, stemming from an incident at the Bi-Wise Market Sunday evening.
Woman wanted in grocery store robbery arrested in Manchester
ALLENSTOWN - Allenstown police are on the lookout for a woman who is accused of robbing a local market and assaulting a clerk who attempted to prevent her escape.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony. An active warrant for her arrest is in effect.
Bilodeau was accused of stealing $126 in merchandise from the Bi-Wise Market Sunday at approximately 8:55 p.m. Police say that when confronted by employees, Bilodeau fled the store. A female clerk pursued Bilodeau to the parking lot and attempted to prevent her from entering her car, police said, and Bilodeau then allegedly reached into the back of her vehicle and brandished a "blunt object," striking the clerk.
Police said the assault broke the skin on the clerk's arm and caused significant bruising, though she did not require medical attention at the scene.
Bilodeau is described as 5-foot-5, 120 pounds, with blonde-tipped brown hair hanging down to her lower back. She was last seen driving a silver 2001 Mazda Protégé with New Hampshire registration, 2952378.
Police have no leads on Bilodeau's whereabouts. Her last known address was on Third Street in Rollinsford, but she does not reside there any longer. "We really don't have much of a lead as to where she is right now, we don't have an area we're focusing on," said Police Chief Shawn Mulholland. "More likely than not she's in (the Allenstown) area, but we don't know."
Allenstown Police are requesting that anyone with information on Bilodeau or her whereabouts contact them at 485-9500, or call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man wielding pipe robs Cumberland Farms in Goffstown - 0
- Portsmouth manhunt suspect turns himself in to police - 0
- License revocations for DWI announced - 0
- Manchester murder case remains 'active' - 0
- Manchester man gets federal prison time for mail fraud - 0
- Duo allegedly chased off by Windham neighbor with broom indicted over break-in - 6
- Plea deal expected for man who tried to take officer's gun - 1
- Rochester man facing up to 30 years in prison for brutal assault - 1
- Man who confronts burglar in Nashua gets bit - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Somersworth man indicted for Market Basket robbery in Epping - 0
- White powder in Salem shipping container posed no serious risks - 0
- 65 mph OK for E-ZPass drivers with opening of new lanes at Hooksett toll plaza - 1
- Updated: NH Senate kills House-passed gas, tobacco tax hikes - 3
- Senate Finance Committee rejects Medicaid expansion - 12
- Buchholz moves to 7-0 as Red Sox post win - 0
- Gambling bill scuttled, 'Now it is going to be really tough' for budget - 32
- NHIAA Roundup: BG girls’ tennis team sweeps Pinkerton - 0
- NHIAA box scores, summaries for May 22 - 0
License revocations for DWI announced
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424