May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Allenstown Police on the lookout for armed robbery suspect
Allenstown Police released this photo of Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, from a prior arrest. She is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony, stemming from an incident at the Bi-Wise Market Sunday evening.
Woman wanted in grocery store robbery arrested in Manchester
ALLENSTOWN - Allenstown police are on the lookout for a woman who is accused of robbing a local market and assaulting a clerk who attempted to prevent her escape.
Chrystal Bilodeau, 32, is wanted for strong-arm robbery, a Class B felony. An active warrant for her arrest is in effect.
Bilodeau was accused of stealing $126 in merchandise from the Bi-Wise Market Sunday at approximately 8:55 p.m. Police say that when confronted by employees, Bilodeau fled the store. A female clerk pursued Bilodeau to the parking lot and attempted to prevent her from entering her car, police said, and Bilodeau then allegedly reached into the back of her vehicle and brandished a "blunt object," striking the clerk.
Police said the assault broke the skin on the clerk's arm and caused significant bruising, though she did not require medical attention at the scene.
Bilodeau is described as 5-foot-5, 120 pounds, with blonde-tipped brown hair hanging down to her lower back. She was last seen driving a silver 2001 Mazda Protégé with New Hampshire registration, 2952378.
Police have no leads on Bilodeau's whereabouts. Her last known address was on Third Street in Rollinsford, but she does not reside there any longer. "We really don't have much of a lead as to where she is right now, we don't have an area we're focusing on," said Police Chief Shawn Mulholland. "More likely than not she's in (the Allenstown) area, but we don't know."
Allenstown Police are requesting that anyone with information on Bilodeau or her whereabouts contact them at 485-9500, or call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100.
READER COMMENTS: 3
- 43 killers on lifetime parole - but where? - 6
- Portsmouth driver distracted by Facebook hits utility pole - 9
- Robber escapes with drugs from Keene CVS - 0
- Portsmouth police DWI roadblock stops 179 motorists yielding 4 arrests - 0
- Nashua man arrested on charges of sexually assaulting underage girl - 3
- Mass. men arrested on drugs, weapons charges - 0
- Mass. residents charged after Hollis man beaten and stabbed - 11
- Judge gives Salem engineer with underwater mortgage year in jail for growing pot - 1
- Teen party takes Derry rep by surprise - 27
READER COMMENTS: 3
- Updated: Man fatally shot on Manchester street; neighbors shocked - 4
- Nashua mayor to recommend Bennett for corporation counsel - 0
- Claremont group disputes incinerator plant's permit - 0
- Goffstown artisan gives new face to Wolfeboro tower - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Kiwanis and the kids - 0
- Town may have to fix grave error - 0
- Gate City Musings: Mayor just keeps on spending - 0
- Nashua set to begin budget review - 0
- Manchester 'homeless meter' program seeks to deter panhandling - 0
Town may have to fix grave error
UNH hires firm to redesign one of its logos
Disengaged: Obama's lousy excuse
Chechen decries Boston attack
43 killers on lifetime parole - but where?
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424