Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Man makes off with cash in Concord bank robbery
CONCORD - A robber made away with "a quantity of cash" from the South Street branch of Citizens Bank this morning, after passing a note to a teller demanding money, police said.
Police Lt. Tim O'Malley said the robbery took place shortly before 10:30 a.m., and police were gathering film and hoping to distribute it to media later today. Some customers were inside the bank during the robbery, he said.
The robber is described as a white male with a medium build in his 20s who stands about 5-foot-10 and has scruffy facial hair or an unshaven facial appearance. He was wearing a black zip-up, hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and either hiking or construction boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with some sort of logo.
O'Malley said no weapon was shown. The man exited the bank on foot and fled west, toward the area of Avon Street. Police say he may have then fled the area of Avon Street in a blue, '90s model, four-door Honda Civic. The car was last seen in the area of Pillsbury Street.
The Concord Police Department has recovered video surveillance from the bank and is asking the public to assist in identifying the individual of interest depicted in the photograph.
Anyone who has information relative to any criminal incident is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- Rochester shooting investigated - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
- Goffstown voters have lots to consider with schools - 0
- With snow budget depleted, Nashua dips into trust fund - 0
- Police union contract a top concern for Bedford voters - 0
- Proposed school budget creates stir in Allenstown - 0
- Sen. Ayotte vows to fight on after her military sex assault bill passes - 4
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus