Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Man makes off with cash in Concord bank robbery
CONCORD - A robber made away with "a quantity of cash" from the South Street branch of Citizens Bank this morning, after passing a note to a teller demanding money, police said.
Police Lt. Tim O'Malley said the robbery took place shortly before 10:30 a.m., and police were gathering film and hoping to distribute it to media later today. Some customers were inside the bank during the robbery, he said.
The robber is described as a white male with a medium build in his 20s who stands about 5-foot-10 and has scruffy facial hair or an unshaven facial appearance. He was wearing a black zip-up, hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and either hiking or construction boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with some sort of logo.
O'Malley said no weapon was shown. The man exited the bank on foot and fled west, toward the area of Avon Street. Police say he may have then fled the area of Avon Street in a blue, '90s model, four-door Honda Civic. The car was last seen in the area of Pillsbury Street.
The Concord Police Department has recovered video surveillance from the bank and is asking the public to assist in identifying the individual of interest depicted in the photograph.
Anyone who has information relative to any criminal incident is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Delayed sexual assault trial to start today - 0
- Manchester man charged in series of store robberies - 0
- Fugitive convicted of stabbing Manchester man in heart in ’96 - 0
- Two charged with selling heroin in Nashua - 0
- 'Fugitive of the week' arrested in Hooksett - 0
- Dover police arrest 3 on drug charges - 8
- Manchester woman accused of driving on sidewalk chasing boyfriend - 17
- Vehicle stops in Manchester yield 3 drug arrests - 5
- Pelham had employed finance head charged with embezzlement - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Incredible win tempered by loss of Gronkowski - 0
- National champion SNHU booters return home to big welcome - 0
- Allen Lessels' UNH Notebook: Football team on to SE Louisiana - 0
- Nashua aldermen set to vote on contract for teachers - 0
- Katie McQuaid's Scene in Manchester: Let there be Christmas lights - 0
- Plea deal possible in Littleton murder - 0
- New UNH logo draws mixed reactions - 0
- Gilmanton library may shut down if it doesn’t get funding - 0
- Father not convinced girl in video is Abigail Hernandez - 0
New UNH logo draws mixed reactions
New Hampshire Senior News Notes
UNH unveils new 'shield' logo
UNH lecturers seek to unionize
Word of Abby's letter spurs tips of no use
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424