May 15, 2013
May 8, 2013
May 1, 2013
April 18, 2013
Man makes off with cash in Concord bank robbery
Concord Police released this surveillance footage of the man who robbed a Citizens Bank branch on South Street Tuesday morning.
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - A robber made away with "a quantity of cash" from the South Street branch of Citizens Bank this morning, after passing a note to a teller demanding money, police said.
Police Lt. Tim O'Malley said the robbery took place shortly before 10:30 a.m., and police were gathering film and hoping to distribute it to media later today. Some customers were inside the bank during the robbery, he said.
The robber is described as a white male with a medium build in his 20s who stands about 5-foot-10 and has scruffy facial hair or an unshaven facial appearance. He was wearing a black zip-up, hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and either hiking or construction boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with some sort of logo.
O'Malley said no weapon was shown. The man exited the bank on foot and fled west, toward the area of Avon Street. Police say he may have then fled the area of Avon Street in a blue, '90s model, four-door Honda Civic. The car was last seen in the area of Pillsbury Street.
The Concord Police Department has recovered video surveillance from the bank and is asking the public to assist in identifying the individual of interest depicted in the photograph.
Anyone who has information relative to any criminal incident is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Man gunned down on Manchester street was talented graffiti artist - 21
- Two had a NH history before brutal Bedford attack - 6
- Psychologist: Nashua man was insane at time of murder - 0
- Wanted fugitive arrested by U.S. Marshals in Manchester - 0
- Portsmouth woman faces up to life in prison in fatal overdose - 0
- Mass. sex offender indicted for sex assault on child at Plaistow Walmart - 3
- Home care worker indicted for kidnapping, sexual assault of male client - 0
- Police say house guest helped himself to credit card - 0
- Police say women were smoking crack with 2-year-old in car - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Mass. man charged in Nashua hit-and-run - 0
- Bedford's Shapiro hits lacrosse milestone - 0
- NHIAA boxscores, summaries for May 20, 2013 - 0
- Overtime puts stress on Nashua police budget - 1
- Manchester, church group seek accord on breakfast for homeless - 7
- Ky. Sen. Rand Paul to NH GOP: Let's look like America - 12
- Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs - 7
- Derry marks a soldier's death - 3
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: NHL stars grown in the AHL - 0
Experts weigh in on UNH logo designs
Texting + driving = deadly consequences
Derry marks a soldier's death
Memorial Day Observances 2013
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424