June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Man makes off with cash in Concord bank robbery
Concord Police released this surveillance footage of the man who robbed a Citizens Bank branch on South Street Tuesday morning.
Concord man sought for Tuesday's bank robbery
CONCORD - A robber made away with "a quantity of cash" from the South Street branch of Citizens Bank this morning, after passing a note to a teller demanding money, police said.
Police Lt. Tim O'Malley said the robbery took place shortly before 10:30 a.m., and police were gathering film and hoping to distribute it to media later today. Some customers were inside the bank during the robbery, he said.
The robber is described as a white male with a medium build in his 20s who stands about 5-foot-10 and has scruffy facial hair or an unshaven facial appearance. He was wearing a black zip-up, hooded sweatshirt, blue jeans and either hiking or construction boots. He was also wearing a black baseball cap with some sort of logo.
O'Malley said no weapon was shown. The man exited the bank on foot and fled west, toward the area of Avon Street. Police say he may have then fled the area of Avon Street in a blue, '90s model, four-door Honda Civic. The car was last seen in the area of Pillsbury Street.
The Concord Police Department has recovered video surveillance from the bank and is asking the public to assist in identifying the individual of interest depicted in the photograph.
Anyone who has information relative to any criminal incident is asked to call the Concord Regional Crimeline at 226-3100, or submit information online to the website at: www.concordregionalcrimeline.com, or Txt TIP234 and their message to CRIMES (274637). Crimeline awards cash to anyone whose information leads to the arrest and indictment of criminals. All tips remain anonymous.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 28
- Hooksett mother arrested for making repeated 911 calls, police say - 3
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 1
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 0
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 13
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
- Agencies to offer summer food service to Derry children in need - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424