Nov 14, 2013
Nov 6, 2013
Oct 30, 2013
Oct 23, 2013
Pair arrested after Manchester police stop vehicle
MANCHESTER - Two people were arrested on robbery and drug offenses after an officer, on routine patrol, pulled over what he considered a suspicious vehicle at Union and Valley streets.
According to a news release, Officer Aaron Brown noticed the vehicle parked in a rear alley near Pine and Auburn streets. He followed it as it left the alley, made a series of quick turns, reversed direction and began circling a small area with no apparent destination.
Brown eventually pulled the vehicle over at Union and Valley streets. Police said three nervous people were inside it, and Brown determined a rear passenger, identified as Scott Prior, 25, of Alton, was wanted in Alton on a felony robbery charge. Prior was taken into custody.
Officer Walter Feldhouse arrived to assist and noticed the front passenger, identified by police as Nora Dansereau, 21, of Barnstead, trying to hide a syringe believed to contain heroin inside her purse, according to the news release.
Police said Feldhouse later recovered a small baggy of brown powder, again believed to be heroin, hidden inside a Cracker Jack box found near where Dansereau was seated in the front. She was arrested and charged with being in possession of a controlled drug, a felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Convicted drug dealer arrested in Nashua on more drug charges - 0
- Former Plaistow finance director charged with theft - 0
- Police: Laconia man threatened harm to toddler - 0
- Manchester man tells judge pills aren’t his - 0
- Hannaford parking lot encounter involved a shotgun - 31
- Ex-Tyco CEO granted parole - 0
- Grantham man makes plea deal in wife's killing - 4
- Keene cold-case murder trial starts - 0
- Newmarket man charged with impersonating police officer on Seacoast - 1
READER COMMENTS: 0
- UPDATE: Dover toll plaza appears undamaged after Tuesday crash - 2
- Police: Body found in Portsmouth creek not missing UNH student - 0
- Hooksett officer struck by motorist - 2
- UPDATE: Thornton woman dies after being struck by car in Campton - 0
- Sen. Ayotte pushes for bigger broadband bang for buck - 0
- Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden - 1
- Hanover’s Grabill named top regional soccer coach - 0
- Londonderry's Aliza Simpson chooses UNH for basketball - 0
- Ian Clark's On Hockey: Monarchs yet to flip switch on power play - 0
Somersworth man dies in head-on crash with car driven by Dover City Councilor Michael Weeden
Hooksett officer struck by motorist
What Congress? Obama's 'easy way out'
Boy wounded by bullet was to be released
John DiStaso's Granite Status: Scott Brown cites NH as example of Obamacare 'trainwreck,' will keynote NHGOP event
Thomas Sowell: Victimhood and race
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424