June 11, 2013
June 4, 2013
May 29, 2013
May 22, 2013
Pair arrested after Manchester police stop vehicle
MANCHESTER - Two people were arrested on robbery and drug offenses after an officer, on routine patrol, pulled over what he considered a suspicious vehicle at Union and Valley streets.
According to a news release, Officer Aaron Brown noticed the vehicle parked in a rear alley near Pine and Auburn streets. He followed it as it left the alley, made a series of quick turns, reversed direction and began circling a small area with no apparent destination.
Brown eventually pulled the vehicle over at Union and Valley streets. Police said three nervous people were inside it, and Brown determined a rear passenger, identified as Scott Prior, 25, of Alton, was wanted in Alton on a felony robbery charge. Prior was taken into custody.
Officer Walter Feldhouse arrived to assist and noticed the front passenger, identified by police as Nora Dansereau, 21, of Barnstead, trying to hide a syringe believed to contain heroin inside her purse, according to the news release.
Police said Feldhouse later recovered a small baggy of brown powder, again believed to be heroin, hidden inside a Cracker Jack box found near where Dansereau was seated in the front. She was arrested and charged with being in possession of a controlled drug, a felony.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Russian national indicted over phony debit, credit cards - 0
- Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious - 22
- Hampton man indicted for distributing child porn - 0
- Mother of drowned baby gets prison time - 6
- Former Londonderry coach indicted in sex assault of two girls - 1
- Manchester resident interrupts burglary - 0
- Auburn woman struck in head with bottle of cologne - 1
- Manchester cabbie assaulted, robbed - 0
- Somersworth man said toddler fussed so he tied him in a blanket - 29
READER COMMENTS: 0
- LeBron, Heat edge Spurs in OT, force Game 7 - 0
- Santos drives in three as Curve beat Fisher Cats in 10 - 0
- Large billboards grabbing attention on Route 101 in Epping - 2
- Pearl Street lot proposal involves student housing in Manchester - 0
- Manchester VFW posts fights to survive without poker cash - 0
- Surveillance led NSA to 50 terror 'events' - 1
- One arrested as Concord gun-control rally gets rowdy - 32
- Celtics, Clippers call off Doc deal - 0
- High school football is in the air as CHad practice opens - 0
Voter restrictions: Who will govern us?
Nashua couple's deaths called suspicious
Mother of drowned baby gets prison time
- Should applicants for jobless benefits have to pass a drug test?
- Total Votes: 1424