Sep 18, 2014
Sep 4, 2014
Aug 28, 2014
Aug 21, 2014
Pair arrested after Manchester police stop vehicle
MANCHESTER - Two people were arrested on robbery and drug offenses after an officer, on routine patrol, pulled over what he considered a suspicious vehicle at Union and Valley streets.
According to a news release, Officer Aaron Brown noticed the vehicle parked in a rear alley near Pine and Auburn streets. He followed it as it left the alley, made a series of quick turns, reversed direction and began circling a small area with no apparent destination.
Brown eventually pulled the vehicle over at Union and Valley streets. Police said three nervous people were inside it, and Brown determined a rear passenger, identified as Scott Prior, 25, of Alton, was wanted in Alton on a felony robbery charge. Prior was taken into custody.
Officer Walter Feldhouse arrived to assist and noticed the front passenger, identified by police as Nora Dansereau, 21, of Barnstead, trying to hide a syringe believed to contain heroin inside her purse, according to the news release.
Police said Feldhouse later recovered a small baggy of brown powder, again believed to be heroin, hidden inside a Cracker Jack box found near where Dansereau was seated in the front. She was arrested and charged with being in possession of a controlled drug, a felony.
READER COMMENTS: 1
- Police release photos from alleged hotel robbery - 0
- Nashua driver charged after crashing car 25 minutes after getting 92-mph speeding ticket - 1
- Chester deputy fire chief jailed for allegedly violating restraining order - 2
- Manchester police release photos of men they believe robbed mother, daughters at local Holiday Inn - 0
- Son says shooting of mom during DEA raid was a mistake - 28
- Dalton man sentenced for assaulting inmate - 0
- Hampstead man accused of sex assaults on girl - 0
- Police say man kills daughter, 6 grandchildren in Fla. murder-suicide - 3
- 2 men arrested in Manchester SWAT raid, drug bust - 5
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Vailas rallies UNH football to 29-26 win over Richmond - 0
- Dave D'Onofrio's Patriots Notebook: Raiders should be tucked away early - 0
- St. Anselm football wins home opener, goes to 3-0 - 0
- SNHU golfer Nutter earns weekly honor - 0
- Dover's Helliwell wins ACT Invitational - 0
- Concord, Pinkerton, Coe-Brown runners win - 0
- Nashua South gets on track by beating Merrimack - 0
- Pinkerton stuffs Salem late, holds on - 0
- Dartmouth football wins opener over Central Conn., 35-25 - 0
Goodell vows domestic violence change
- Mass. Supreme Judicial Court has found upskirt photos taken on a subway aren't illegal. Should such voyeurism be a crime?
- Total Votes: 917