Mar 5, 2014
Feb 26, 2014
Feb 19, 2014
Feb 6, 2014
Pair arrested after Manchester police stop vehicle
MANCHESTER - Two people were arrested on robbery and drug offenses after an officer, on routine patrol, pulled over what he considered a suspicious vehicle at Union and Valley streets.
According to a news release, Officer Aaron Brown noticed the vehicle parked in a rear alley near Pine and Auburn streets. He followed it as it left the alley, made a series of quick turns, reversed direction and began circling a small area with no apparent destination.
Brown eventually pulled the vehicle over at Union and Valley streets. Police said three nervous people were inside it, and Brown determined a rear passenger, identified as Scott Prior, 25, of Alton, was wanted in Alton on a felony robbery charge. Prior was taken into custody.
Officer Walter Feldhouse arrived to assist and noticed the front passenger, identified by police as Nora Dansereau, 21, of Barnstead, trying to hide a syringe believed to contain heroin inside her purse, according to the news release.
Police said Feldhouse later recovered a small baggy of brown powder, again believed to be heroin, hidden inside a Cracker Jack box found near where Dansereau was seated in the front. She was arrested and charged with being in possession of a controlled drug, a felony.
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Manchester man who defrauded banks in mortgage foreclosure scheme gets 6 years - 0
- Manchester CrimeWatch: Graffiti charge keeps teen’s bail from changing - 0
- Manchester-based scam roofer going to prison for making promises, taking money - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester police recover $11,000 in drugs while investigating domestic assault - 1
- Somersworth mother charged over statements in abuse case against Rochester boyfriend - 1
- UPDATE: Rochester man says he held girl, 3, in headlock for wetting the bed - 1
- Nine arrested in Ossipee drug sweep - 0
- Litchfield woman charged in theft at local grocery store - 0
- UPDATED: Manchester man suffers head injury trying to break up fight - 0
READER COMMENTS: 0
- Londonderry polls average 100 voters per hour - 0
- Faulty lamp caused Manchester blaze - 0
- Nashua school members' letter prompts an apology - 0
- UNH Law named a top 100 law school in magazine’s rankings - 0
- Musher Seavey wins Alaska's Iditarod dogsled race; woman with NH ties finishes second - 0
- Revised lice policy gets cool reception from some at Manchester school meeting - 1
- March storm brings accumulation mystery, maybe misery - 0
- Manchester’s Slebodnick stars in Cornell’s title win - 0
- NHIAA Girls’ Div. I final four offers intriguing matchups - 0
Taken for a ride: Hooksett’s Pinkerton deal
Manchester schools project budget surplus