New Hampshire Union Leader
Sun, Feb. 1

Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In
News | Sports | Business | A&E | Opinion

Home » News » Public Safety

Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily



NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.




Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.



View Full Site | Subscribe | Deal of the Day | Contact Us

Union Leader Corp.