All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


Comments


To improve the chance of seeing your comment posted here or published in the New Hampshire Union Leader:

  • Identify yourself. Accounts using fake or incomplete names are suspended regardless of the quality of posts.
  • Say something new, stay on topic, keep it short.
  • Links to outside URLs are discouraged, if used they should be on topic.
  • Avoid comments in bad taste, write well, avoid using all capital letters
  • Don't cite facts about individuals or businesses without providing a means to verify the claim
  • If you see an objectionable comment please click the "Report Abuse" button and be sure to tell us why.

Note: Comments are the opinion of the respective poster and not of the publisher.

Be the first to comment.

Post a comment


You must sign in before you can post comments. If you are experiencing issues with your account please e-mail abuse@unionleader.com.



More Public Safety

Man dies in Somersworth fire

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 8:57 pm 5/25  

Two Nashua fires cause damage

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 10:02 pm 5/25  

Man flown to Mass General after Hudson accident

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 11:48 am 5/25  

Hudson man dies in cycle crash

   0   Public Safety PUBLISHED - 7:57 pm 5/23  


NH Angle - Public Safety