All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


David Blaine Live
Sunday, 8 p.m.

15th Annual 'An American Celebration'
Sunday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.,
Monday, 6-9 p.m.,
Tuesday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m.

Tedeschi Trucks Band
Saturday, 7 p.m.