All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.

.


 Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem Rani Arbo and Daisy Mayhem
Saturday, 7:30 p.m.

Shout! The Mod Musical Shout! The Mod Musical
Saturday-Sunday, 2 p.m.

Ghost of Paul Revere Ghost of Paul Revere
Saturday, 8 p.m.

Smokey Joe's Cafe Smokey Joe's Cafe
Friday, 7:30 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

FOLLOW US
Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow our RSS feed
Union Leader app for Apple iPad or Android *
Click to download from Apple Apps StoreClick to download from Android Marketplace
* e-Edition subscription required

More Public Safety


NH Angle