All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.

.


28th Annual Chocolate Festival 28th Annual Chocolate Festival
Sunday, 11 a.m. - 4 p.m.

Urinetown Urinetown
Friday-Saturday, 8 p.m.,
Sunday, 2 p.m.

7th Annual Oscar Party 7th Annual Oscar Party
Sunday, 7:30 p.m.