All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily


December 11. 2012 12:16AM

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


Fires Nashua


More Headlines

Winds, waves hinder search for Argentine submarine

Aggregation