All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


Zac Brown Band
Friday - Monday, 4 p.m.

Just So, Mr. Kipling - The Jungle Book
Thursday, 7 p.m.,
Friday, 10 a.m. and 7 p.m.,
Saturday, 2 p.m.