All Sections
Welcome guest, you have 3 views left.  Register| Sign In

Home | Public Safety

Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily


December 11. 2012 12:16AM

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.


Fires Nashua


MOST POPULAR ARTICLES

More Headlines

Sutton police ask for help in searching for man

Aggregation