action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:0
All Sections
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:67
Welcome guest, you have 2 views left. | Register | Sign In


Nashua fire burns family out of their home temporarily

NASHUA _ Firefighters were called to a split-level home for a fire that was quickly extinguished but left two adults and five children temporarily without a home.

The occupants all got out safely Monday and the fire was put out with a handline, leaving water damage to a minimum. The cause was attributed to unattended cooking.

The Nashua Fire Department said the residents were staying with relatives.

action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:88
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:64
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID:2
action:article | category:NEWS07 | adString:NEWS07 | zoneID: